Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Pretty and Pink Cherry Chiffon Salad

This is the perfect salad to bring to a potluck or share with your family this Valentine's Day! It takes less than 10 minutes to make and everyone absolutely loves it!

We just had my younger brothers stay with us for the weekend and my eight-year-old brother thought it was great because of the marshmallows, you can always get kids to eat stuff with marshmallows haha! I had so much fun with them down here while my parents were at meetings in Las Vegas. We went swimming, hiking and made some pizza for National Pizza Day! And we watched movies and ate lots and lots of food. I wish that I didn't live over 3 hours away from them because whenever we leave it's not super fun. But, I get to see them the beginning of March, really looking forward to that! I loved sharing this dessert with them and it actually had quite a few leftovers, so you can definitely feed a lot of people with this dessert!





I love that everything is pre-made in this so you really only have to mix them together. I use my KitchenAid and it turned out perfectly! I added a little bit more marshmallows, and it made it super fluffy!  And I also used the Light Whipped Cream, and I would really recommend it. Everything is sooo sweet that you can't even tell it's light. I chilled overnight and it was all ready for the next day! My mom and her friends always made this growing up, so at a community event in our small town, you'd be sure to snag a spoonful of this dessert salad!



Ingredients
1 can cherry pie filling
1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
1 can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. whipped topping
1 c. small marshmallows

Directions
  1. Mix everything together
  2. Chill for at least 1 hour
Let me know what you think in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment