Wednesday, November 15, 2017

5 Best Autumn Soups


I love autumn and I'm not ashamed. Haha seriously though, it's probably my favorite season of them all. I can wear jackets and boots, and looser clothing that is way more comfortable than summer clothing. And I'm totally not a flip-flop girl so everything about this season is right up my alley. And the best part about it is that I can finally start bringing soup back to our meal plans. I try to stretch it out as long as possible, and when it's hotter outside than the soup simmering in the pot, I just know it's time to stop. But, I try to bring them back at the earliest moment that I can! These are some fall favorites that and a group of ladies and I have gotten together for everyone! Soup that everyone will be sure to love!


Butternut Squash Soup by Teaspoon of Nose



Chicken Noodle Soup by The Pinstriped Pantry



Pasta e Fagoli Soup by Sweet Coralice



Turkey Chili by Her Eyes Her View



Roasted Pumpkin Soup by Lil Sweet Spice and Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment