Sunday, December 10, 2017

Cheese Ball

Who doesn't love cheese balls? This ranch cheese ball is so easy to make and everyone always loves it! I started making these in high school for my cheerleading team dinners and felt so proud of myself for not buying one haha. So, I thought it's about time I put my famous recipe up!


These are perfect for parties because it goes great with crackers, so people can choose what they want to use to dip into the cheese ball. I also like this recipe because it is pretty universal, no onions, no seafood, nothing people will be too picky about. Most people will eat cream cheese, cheese, and ranch. It can also be made in less than 5 minutes, so if you're supposed to bring something but forgot, this is so simple to do. You can even pick it up and prep it there because all you need is a bowl and a mixer.




Ingredients
8 oz. cream cheese
2 Tbsp. dry ranch mix
1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese

Directions

  1. With a hand mixer, or standing mixer, beat cream cheese until is softened
  2. Add in 2 Tbsp. of ranch mix and mix until combined
  3. Sprinkle in a little of the cheese and continue mixing
  4. Add a little bit of cheese on top for looks
I love Wheat Thins with a cheese ball, so I always add those. Others love Triscuits and Ritz too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment